A step-by-step process, in outline form, for building your own pitch deck.
- A 16 slide pitch deck outline;
- The outline features also features a common mistakes slide.
The Pitch Deck is often used to provide potential investors (or others) with an overview of the company’s business and investment opportunity.
This Pitch Deck is a presentation outline consisting of 16 slides. The Pitch Deck outline consists of:
- An Elevator Pitch;
- Momentum, Traction, Expertise (you key numbers);
- Market Opportunity;
- Problem & Current Solutions;
- Your Solution;
- Business Model & Key Revenue Streams;
- Market Approach & Strategy;
- Management Team & Key Stakeholders;
- Investment (“Ask” for funding) & Use of Funds.
With this step-by-step process, you’ll quickly create your own pitch deck, ready for presenting to your investors.